Placeefy is a web-based service startup, where student, employee or other outsiders can avail quality tiffin services at an affordable price rate. User can search, compare, rate the services, and go through the reviews. Users can also find discounts, offers and much more from placeefy. It is also a platform for the service providers to market their business and grow their small business to the next level.
Placeefy is concerned about the usage by its users (hereinafter referred to as “user”), of its website (“site”) located at https://www.placeefy.com and has provided this term of use statement (hereinafter referred to as “tou”) to familiarize the user with it.
Please read (www.placeefy.com hence known as placeefy) terms & conditions carefully before browsing or registering on the website, download or install our app or using any information or services offered. The use of the placeefy website will indicate your acceptance of our "terms & conditions" and your agreement to abide by the same. These terms govern your access to and use of the site and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and these terms govern your access to and use of the app and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and placeefy.com. Placeefy shall not be obligated to notify you, whether as a registered user or not, of any changes made to these terms and conditions document. The revised terms and conditions document shall be made available on the website. You are requested to regularly visit the home page to view the most current terms and conditions of placeefy’ s service.
If placeefy service gets disrupted or has to be stopped for any unforeseen reason, such as riots, earthquake (force majeure) or any other natural or man-made calamity, or the third-party delivery service decides to go on a flash strike, we will not take responsibility for the inconvenience caused to you.
Certain information, such as your name, e-mail address and contact number is collected in order to verify your identity and for use as Reg/Id No in our record system, among other things. E-mail addresses, geo-locations, intellectual property, listings viewed, any information entered in the “contact us” form or any other form displayed on any section of the website are also collected. You shall ensure that the account information provided by you in the website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Unauthorized use of another user's account information about availing placeefy services is strictly forbidden and placeefy is not liable to pay for any such misuse.
If you happen to provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, placeefy will have reasonable grounds to suspend or altogether terminate your account and restrict your current or future use of this website (or any portion thereof).
Placeefy takes appropriate security procedures, which includes internal reviews of placeefy data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where placeefy stores information provided by the user.
From time to time, our team may post comments or articles. These articles are the intellectual property of placeefy and the user is prohibited from posting, re producing, publishing, changing, editing such articles. In case that you have a problem with any article so posted, you may report the same via mail and we will look into it. We are under no obligation to remove such articles and the final decision lies with us.
We take utmost care to ensure that data provided at our website is true and accurate. Sometimes, system errors creep in and data generated by other users may be false. We are not responsible for any such data.
We are not in any way liable to you, for any loss arising to you from activities that include but are not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, intellectual property and trademark infringement, breach of laws, etc.
From time to time, our website with have external links connected to other websites. We in no way endorse these websites. We are in no way liable for the information found on those websites. External websites may have their own policies and we in no way are responsible for any loss or damage cause by the same to you. You are advised to use your own discretion in the navigation and use of external sites.
The user is responsible for maintaining the security of his/her login id and password, and shall not provide these credentials to any third party. If the users believe that they have been stolen or been made known to others, the user must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Placeefy is not responsible if someone else accesses the users account through registration information they have obtained from the user or through a violation by the user of this policy of use.
You further acknowledge that the website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Any feedback you leave on this website about placeefy’ s service shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Placeefy shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis, anywhere in the media. Further, you will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from placeefy for leaving such solicited or unsolicited feedback.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, "content"), apart from the ones owned by us, is a third-party user generated content and we have no control over such third-party user generated content. Other than when provided for, the use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent is not allowed.
It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the policy. Placeefy reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the policy without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified policy.
Placeefy reserves the right to modify, change or altogether withdraw any promotional offers or discounts offered on this website without issuing a prior notice.
Placeefy reserves the right to modify, change or delete any meal plan/ options or monthly menu plan offered on this website without issuing a prior notice.
However, if we make any material change to the policy, we will notify you by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective.
In case Users are found Illegal/or inappropriately accessing the site, placeefy.com will terminate their account/access without cause or notice.
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to placeefy.com that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use this Web site in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
Morning booking timing will be a day prior or before 9am same day& evening booking timing will be up to 5pm after which all bookings will shift to the next slots through placeefy. When user confirms the booking his/her month will start from that day for the next 30 days. (except for February (on February it will be 28 days).
One user shall book multiple subscriptions at a time through placeefy.
User needs to pay the security amount for the tiffin we are providing.
Trial tiffin is a privilege given by the placeefy to our renowned users, not a mandatory. Users can try a tiffin from any service provider of their choice by asking placeefy for the trial. The prices of trial tiffin vary from service provider’s single tiffin rates.
Trial tiffin should be made delivered only when advance payment of the tiffin is already made to placeefy.
Trial tiffin was just to check the quality, quantity and taste of food from the service provider and hence customer can update anything that suits him/her the best at the time of monthly booking by giving us the feedback in the feedback form.
Although we assure tasty, home-style meals, the definition of "tasty" can vary from person to person, and placeefy assumes no liability for this variance.
We assure you that our meals are healthy, hygienic, nutritious, fresh and tasty. However, if an ingredient or two is not available, the vendors of placeefy may have to use substitute ingredients and assumes no liability of the changed flavor or taste of your meal.
We spare a lot of time and effort on our meal planning with our vendors to offer you maximum variety under each plan, every month. But if we have to make abrupt changes in the plan due to supply issues, we will not be held liable for the change.
We assure you if any food quality is not good you can tell us, we take proper action on it. If some day any tiffin providers make delivery late for any genuine reason, then also we are not responsible for it. Whenever you complain us about your tiffin food or else, we can talk to that particular tiffin provider about you complain.
You can place your order online on our website www.placeefy.com or alternatively you can call us at 9767003322.
Timings to change the service/delivery address (subject to availability of delivery in that locality), pausing tiffin’s or switching tiffin service providers is as follows-lunch - 6 pm an evening prior, dinner - 1 pm same day.
Tiffin cost and the delivery cost will be charged on package basis and will not be charged for the day not availed by you, in case you have informed us before the cut off timings. Inform us before the cut off timing and we will not charge only for those no. Of tiffin (minimum 5 tiffin’s) that has been delivered to you and rest amount will get settled as credit for further ordering. Tiffin delivery subscriptions will start after we get the payments. Payments will be made in cash/cheque or through one of the multiple payment gateways that are available.
Placeefy is not responsible for the delay in tiffin services for genuine reason.
Swap the provider only allow after completion of three days tiffin service from one tiffin provider. And it is allowed maximum three times within a month and in certain circumstances. Swapping of any vendor will be done after the 7 days of tiffin serviced to you.
To swap any provider user can raise the query or can contact us any time in between 10am- 6pm. Swap the provider is a privilege given by the placeefy to our renowned users, not a mandatory. Swapping the provider depend on some predetermined terms and condition of placeefy.
Swap the provider service is only available for the user who wishes to book subscription package of 15 or more days service.
In swapping, users service from the first vendor will get stopped and the money will be deducted as per our cancellation policy, user can then book the service from another vendor of his choice, placeefy will direct the funds to the pocket of newly choose vendor to start your service for the said package.
If the package to requires more amount to start, user have to pay the required amount to start his/her service.
If the required amount is less than amount in hand of placeefy. Placeefy will keep as a carry forward amount or else will refund back to the customer on demand.
Placeefy foods delivery charges are applicable as per the food delivery partners agreement with its tiffin service providers, which needs to be paid in cash in advance to the respective home chefs/ tiffin service providers/dabbawalla.
Delivery shall be rendered in only those areas, which are serviced by placeefy tiffin service providers.
For any delivery information / management, we advise you to take contact numbers of tiffin delivery boy on first day of delivery itself.
Please note, that placeefy shall only be able to provide information of the dispatch of your tiffin for the given day. Any further information regarding the delivery will have to co-ordinate with delivery boy themselves.
Placeefy is a platform for the mess/tiffin service providers and hence meal is not prepared at our end.
1.User is required to pay the booking charge and security amount in advance, so that it becomes convenient to cook food for the user throughout the month/week/15 days.
2. All bills payment and dues are settled on the 30th (except February) of every term of service for monthly packages, 7th of weekly packages and 15th of every 15days packages and any credit available in your account will be carried forward to the next month/week/15days respectively.
3. Subscription start and continue only if there is credit in your account in terms of advance money or service amount. It is the customer's responsibility to keep the credit in their account available throughout the day of every service duration to have an uninterrupted service.
4. If the amount is not received by the due date as per the policies, placeefy is at liberty to report the delay or non-payment to credit agencies which can impact the users' credit score & they may stop the service as well.
5. Non-payment of service post 15th of the service month would result in a breach of user’s terms and the user would be required to stop the scheduled service immediately.
6. All the payment shall be made in the name of placeefy.
7. Your service charge covers:
a.Monthly food service bill.
b.Fixed delivery charge.
c.Food quality control service (unless mentioned otherwise).
As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order/subscription once you have received confirmation of the same, if you cancel your order/subscription package after it has been confirmed, placeefy shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee up to the order value that you consume or that dispatched order that has been confirmed, with a right to either not to refund the order value or recover from your subsequent orders, the complete/ deficit cancellation fee, as applicable, to compensate our service provider and delivery partners.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
a. in the event of the designated address falls outside the delivery zone offered by us;
b. failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
c. failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
d. unavailability of all the items/packages ordered by you at the time of booking the order;
1.Refund after cancellation before service start/agreement start date If the user cancels the monthly/weekly/half month subscription service before the service start date, the token & security deposit or the advance deposit will be entirely refunded.
2. Refund after cancellation after the service start date/agreement start date
No Refund will be made for the consumed orders or the confirmed orders that has been ready to delivered.
1. If you cancel the subscription within 15 days of service any time:
Charges for per order delivery will be the amount to be paid by the user, the remaining amount (monthly subscription charge – per order delivery*no. of time deliveries made) will be refunded back to the user or will be kept with placeefy account for future use as a carry forward amount for the next time subscription booking.
2. If the user cancels the subscription after 15 days of service anytime:
As per the policy [Subscription price - No. of days serviced*(Subscription price/no. of total deliveries have to be made)] will be refunded back to the user’s account or will be kept with placeefy account for future use as a carry forward amount for the next time booking.
The security/advance deposit shall be refunded, after deduction of any unpaid due amount as per placeefy’s policies, within 7 bank working days from the day of exit pol.
Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
All refunds are made via cheque, UPI, or net banking. Only in few cases we use the cash mode.
1. The platform may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
2. Due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on the platform or delay or errors in functionality of the platform. As a result, we do not represent that the information posted is correct in every case.
3. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards.
4. You acknowledge that third party services are available on the platform. We may have formed partnerships or alliances with some of these third parties from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of certain services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time are we making any representation or warranty regarding any third party’s services nor will we be liable to you or any third party for any consequences or claims arising from or in connection with such third party including, and not limited to, any liability or responsibility for, death, injury or impairment experienced by you or any third party. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against us with respect to third party’s / merchants’ services.
5. Placeefy disclaims and all liability that may arise due to any violation of the food safety and standards act, 2006 and applicable rules and regulations made thereunder and such liability shall be attributable to the merchant/vendor.
6. While the materials provided on the platform were prepared to provide accurate information regarding the subject discussed, the information contained in these materials is being made available with the understanding that we make no guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein. Further, we do not, in any way, endorse any service offered or described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information.
7. The information provided hereunder is provided “as is”. We and / or our employees make no warranty or representation regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder or that the information or data provided hereunder may be relied upon. Multiple responses may usually be made available from different sources and it is left to the judgement of users based on their specific circumstances to use, adapt, modify or alter suggestions or use them in conjunction with any other sources they may have, thereby absolving us as well as our consultants, business associates, affiliates, business partners and employees from any kind of professional liability.
8. We shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses or injury arising out of or relating to the information provided on the platform. In no event will we or our employees, affiliates, authors or agents be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken by your reliance on the content contained herein.
9. In no event will we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from any services provided by any third party or merchant accessed through the platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the Platform.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
1. Placeefy has put in place IP Notice and Take Down Policy (“Take Down Policy”) so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their right to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
2. Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through Take Down Policy by way of Notice of infringement in the specified format. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Wishvesh Ujawane
Reg Office: 4th Floor (Internally designated as 4th Floor)
Sai Krupa Niwas, Upadhyay Road, Mahal,
Nagpur- 440032, India
Phone: +91 - 883-082 8911
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)